Carpinteria Cemetery dates back to its first burial in 1858 and became a California Special District in 1913. The cemetery consists of 17 acres, 10 of which are currently used for interments. Carpinteria families have relied on this beautiful spot as a final resting place for their loved ones for over 150 years. The boundaries of the district are Rincon Point to the east and Ortega Ridge in Summerland to the west.
To view the lot locations, see this map of the cemetery.